Monday, August 15, 2011






Hey mom!

I got a new companion, but it wasn't anyone younger than me, he goes home in March next year. It is really weird knowing that when he goes home I only have a few months left, and he doesn't go home in too long of a time, 7 months maybe? I don't know.

 His name is Elder Riding, and we work really well together because we ask a lot of questions and switch off a lot. That helps to keep the peoples attention.

Well, some cool things, we drank coconut milk out of a coconut that someone just took off the tree! How awesome is that? Not many people get a Malagasy to climb a tree and get a coconut for them, so that is really cool! I just don't know if this computer is going to be nice today and let me send pictures, but we will see.

I haven't had many crazy things happen, or stuff like that, I have been taking it easy, and I just got my stitches out today! haha So Elder Peatross, an Elder who has just moved in took out my stiches for me! Awesome huh? With dull scisors and some tweezers, the stiches came out nicely. So that is the good news, the only thing is there has been a little blood in my eye for the past week, so I have scared kids and been asked way too many times what happened.

Well sorry that is about it for the week, I don't have too much to say other than that... oh well...

Everything is fine here, and if I can I will send pictures.

Love,
Elder Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment