Monday, September 26, 2011





Hey Mom!

Here are somethings that happened this week:

One of my investigators sons was shot 4 time in the head, one time in the mouth which apparently made teeth fly out of his skull... right when he was starting to turn his life around too, and he was going to be forced by his dad to meet with us Thursday...

We had a baptism on saturday, but hey I don't have a USB port so I can't send pictures yet, so sorry. 
During the baptism, I had an investigator ask me when her baptism is! It was way awesome! It's one of the investigators that was way out of it at first, her and her sister, and they both want to be baptized, that made me way happy. One will be baptized then move out to a rural area a week later, so we are going to load her up with church material so she can be ready for everything that comes her way. I am so happy for them now!

I also got a few people closer to baptism in a way spiritual time, I finally got them to say the reason why they aren't baptized yet. So hopefully they decide to get baptized in a few weeks. Our next baptism will be in the ocean! Awesome!


Not much more to say, I will have more stuff next week hopefully!

Elder Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment